Monday 30 May 2011






About me~
 Given named Nor Natrah Daud was born on 20.12.1992. I have 5 siblings and I have a second child of 5 siblings. The first child was Muhammad Saiful Daud, aged 21 years, working as a production operator in Shah Alam, Selangor. both of my children, Nor Natrah bt Daud, 19 years old, studying at college Selangor International Islamic University and took a course in human resources diploma. A third child was named Muhammad Amirul Fahmi Daud, still a high School Menengah Batu Laut  and 16 years old.Muhammad Noraiman Daud was the fourth child, and while attending public schools in the Sekolah Menengah Batu Laut . 13 years old and very active in education. Nur Aliya Maisara Daud is the youngest in my family, very cute and naughty. 4 years old. I have a father who is responsible and trustworthy. He is the son of Daud bin Mismat. he was 45 years old, worked as a laborer on the farm. I also had a mother named Norrita bt salleh. He is very caring and very loving. We live in a very harmonious family.
ams
, as well as me. My dream is to succeed in the world and the hereafter. therefore, I want to study hard in that I do. insyallah. I can do my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment